Monday, August 13, 2012

Paint Chip Inspiration

So, as I promised, I did say that I would be posting new DIY projects and today was the perfect day to take the pictures! The tutorials will be up later this week. Today, I actually went to the hardware store and I passed by the paint chip section and I was like "why not take a couple of paintchips?" Well, a couple turned into 50.

these are just a couple of the ones I took.




Those two above are my favorite colors that I chose. One is called Creamsicle and the other one is Berry Much. They're gorgeous.


Just to give you a good idea of all the paintchips I took. Now I can make projects from it! Yaay!

Check out this site to give you 80+ ideas on what to do with all your paintchips.  

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment