Sunday, September 02, 2012

DIY Nail Fail




This post was supposed to be a tutorial on mint tips. As you can see, it's not. This is a post about a hilarious nail fail I made.

I was going to do a post about pastel tips and how to create them, I screwed that up by peeling the paint off too fast. "oh well."  I thought. I decided to make a brand new tutorial on water marbling. I screwed that up as well.




Why don't we just take a moment and enjoy this nail fail. :)

Share some of your nail fail moments below and let's all laugh.


2 comments:

  1. Hi rachel,
    I just found your blog and have to say it's really cute!
    Also, I've tried the water thingy to al gazillion times and mine were even moreof a fail, so you're not the only one lol.
    x, eve

    P.s. your blogs really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thaank you.
      Glad to know I'm not the only onee, ahaa.

      xx

      Delete