Saturday, September 08, 2012

i love september


September.

What do you think of when you hear those words? For me, when I hear the word September, it makes me think of digging out winter coats, trying on new boots, rushing to get a Halloween costume, shorter days, Starbucks, pumpkins and cinnamon. Do any of you guys think this way? Is anybody else excited for this season/month to begin? Now, I know I'm a bit late here but better late than never right?

Wants For September


  • pie.
I love pie. I really do. Pie is a magical, warm little treat and I get instantly happier when I think about pie.

( i know it's not the same as pie but still. ) fruit gallettes via A Beautiful Mess
  • Leaves.

    The crunchy sound that I make when I tread on top of leaves just makes me want to smile and breathe in the crisp Autumn air.

image via inmyownstyle

  • warm new fuzzy sweaters and pullovers
Changing of the season is also a changing of clothes. I love Dana's outfits, they remind me of fall. 
(oh fall.)  image via thewonderforest




  • pumpkins
I love everything about pumpkins. Carving them, picking a design, pulling the seeds out. Every time i see pumpkins start to go on sale at the stores, I simply stand there and smile. 












No comments:

Post a Comment