Thursday, September 06, 2012

Lovely Links

Hi there guys!

I know I didn't post a Lovely Links last week and this week's Lovely Links is late so I decided to make a really long one for today! 








DIY wavy bracelet 
Apartment Musthaves via 20 Going On 80


DIY Decoupage Pendant 


The new Polariod camera is so cute! 


DIY Polka Dot Jeans via Breanna Rose
Look at more Lovely Links after the jump!






cute tissue paper bracelet via onelmon


DIY Braided Bracelets via Lines Across

my new favourite website: my closet in sketches


cute little fabric envelope tutorial via fabricpaperglue

 Make  gorgeous sugar dahlias.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel,
    this is a really cute blog and i really like the tabs on the sides with the pictures.. how did you do that? Please do come and check out my blog!! and we can possibly give each other ideas on blog design..?
    thank you! :)
    xoxo kate

    ReplyDelete