You will need :
- 2 elastics, preferably in your hair color.
- lots of bobby pins
- a brush/comb
- cute little bow to accesorize
1. Start by using a sock to make a donut. Take an old sock, snip off the end and roll it up into a donut shape.
2. Tie your hair up in a high ponytail. Where your ponytail is, is where the bun will be.
3. Next, take the donut and put it around your ponytail like it is an elastic.
3. After, take your hair and spread it out ontop of the donut to cover the whole donut. Slide the elastic around your hair so that your hair is now in a bun. It should look like this.
Awkward side view.
4. Take the ends of your hiar that stick out and wrap it around the base of the donut.
You are now done! Leave a comment below and tell us how you did!