Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Baby Lips : Cherry Me Review



I'm reviewing Baby Lips : Cherry Me by Maybelline NY. This lip tint came out a pretty long time ago but I absolutely love this product and I want to share it with you!



So basically, this is my second tube of Cherry Me, I repurchased  this 2 weeks ago and as you can see, I've used up quite a bit of it.


Cherry Me is a tinted lip balm that claims to moisture and change your lips in 4 weeks. I really love this color, it's not as red as it appears unless you apply like 3 coats of it. Baby Lips also has 20 SPF. It smells like cherries and it comes in really cute packaging. I love the font they used!
 
Cherry Me is sold at most drugstores for $4 and they have a good selection of different flavors as well. Click here for more info! 

What do you guys think about Baby Lips? is it something you would use?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment