Thursday, November 08, 2012

Hello Sponsors: November!

Hi guys! I have finally gotten around to writing this post. I'm so sorry it's so late but I've been super busy with school and some issues going around in my life. Anyways, here are some of my November sponsors!

Chantal From Ponychops


Tell us about yourself and your blog!

Hi I'm Chantal! I'm a friendly, plant eating, fashion enthusiast. I run my own Etsy shop where I get to combine my love of animals, colour and fashion by hand painting shoes and Russian Dolls. Please drop by my blog and say hi :) I love to meet new bloggers!

What is your favorite TV show? 

Medium, I know it's a little cheesy, but it's sooo addictive!


Courtney From Chase All Your Dreams


Tell us about yourself and your blog!

Hi! I'm Courtney and live in the Big Apple. I'm finishing up my liberal arts degree at the moment and I'm going into the music business next summer. I love music, baking, traveling, crafting, singing, going to concerts, reading, blogging, letter writing, and so much more. Chase All Your Dreams is a lifestyle blog about my life in and outside of college, my journey into the music business, my thoughts, opinions, likes, and whatever pops into my head. So stop by and say hi! I'd love to meet you!

What is your favorite TV show?

The Big Bang Theory

FacebookTwitter ♥ Blog


Elizabeth From Moonlight Goodbyes


Tell us about yourself and your blog!

hi! i'm elizabeth, i am a twenty one years old college student, engaged to a med school boy. i lived here and there, but will always call new england home. moonlight goodbyes is where i share bits and pieces of my life.

What is your favorite TV show?

gossip girl, gilmore girls, the big bang theory, new girl, the good wife, hart of dixie and parenthood.

BlogTwitter ♥ 

Lucy From Donut Pastry


Tell us about yourself and your blog! 
Donut Pastry is a photography blog and a craft blog started in March 2012. Nice to meet you!

What is your favorite TV show? 

Pretty Little Liars


And there are some of my lovely sponsors! Go and check them out, they're amazing. 

2 comments:

  1. hi, i just added your button to my sidebar.
    so glad to be swapping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature <3 I'll have to check out some of these other blogs

    ReplyDelete