Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Been A While..

I know. I know guys. And I'm sorry about it. It's been about 2 weeks since I last posted. No, I wasn't dead, no, I wasn't super loaded with homework. I have had a few tests but other than that, it's been pretty calm. I've been lazy and I admit it. Sorry. :( Anyways, on to happier subjects, I will be posting everyday of this week but I have some news first.

Originally when I first started this blog, it was supposed to be a beauty blog. Not a lifestyle blog or a DIY blog. I got side tracked but now that I've experienced a little bit of this DIY side, I really like it. I've decided that this blog will be about DIY projects and beauty topics! So, starting this week, I will be posting a review on a beauty product. :)

Here's a little sneak preview. ;)


Thanks for all the support by the way. I didn't expect to get 4000 views in 5 months. I didn't expect to get 24 followers on GFC or to get 6 followers on Bloglovin. Those aren't big numbers but they mean a lot to me. Thank you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment