Saturday, November 24, 2012

Maybelline NY : Great Lash ( Lots Of Lashes)


Note: I am super sorry that this post didn't post on Wednesday as it should have, I set the queue up wrong and none of my scheduled posts, posted. 

Today I'm reviewing Maybelline NY :Great Lash ( Lots Of Lashes Washable) in Brownish Black. 
This was the first piece of makeup that I bought a few years ago and it has been one of my favorite mascara's ever since. I actually repurchased this a while  ago and I'm almost done with it. 



I know alot of people didn't like the first Great Lash but this is a newer version. This is the " Lots Of Lashes " one and I don't think they changed their formula but they changed their brush and apparently, that made a huge difference.



This brush is a heart shaped or tear drop shaped brush. I actually broke off some of the bristles by rubbing too hard so some of the bristles on mine are missing. For the most part, this brush really works, I use the smaller part of the brush to cover my inner lashes.



The packaging basically came like this, except the brush was pink but now it's covered with mascara. There was also a green cap on the mascara tube.

*These are my lashes with mascara on* 


I love this product and I give it 4 hearts out of 5.

♥♥♥♥

What's your opinion on these Great Lash products? 


No comments:

Post a Comment