Monday, November 19, 2012

New York Color : Custom Compact : Brown Eyes

Today is the first of 7 beauty reviews that I will be doing for this week! Let's get started!



Today I'm reviewing the New York Color Custom Compact for Brown Eyes. I found it at Walmart for $4.99 so it's a good deal. This compact comes with 4 colors ( 1 highlight, 1 lid and 2 creases.) a primer,a illuminator and a 2 ended sponge brush.


I know my case is a little bit messy but I've been using it for a while now, so it is used.


These are the colors in this compact, my favorite is the dark bronzy crease color. I find it so pretty. The primer in this compact is pretty good but I've never used the illuminator in this.

( swatches without primer) 


I took some swatches on a tissue so you could see the colors more clearly. My skin color throws some of the colors off. The highlight color is more of a beige skin color while the lid color is a very neutral brown.

( close up on the 2 sided sponge brush.)

Pros: 
  • the eyeshadows are pigmented enough that you don't need primer
  • you get 4 shades, a primer and a illumintor for a low price
  • portable
  • one of the best affordable neutral palettes.
Cons: 
  • There are none. 

Leave a comment or your opinion below on this product!

 *I am not being paid in any sort of way to write this post, all opinions are mine.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment