Friday, November 02, 2012

November Already?

Hi lovelies! It's been more than a week since I lasted posted and I have had absolutely no time to write because of Halloween and some very special things I have been planning out.

I can't believe that it's already November! I don't think any of you know this but November is actually my birth month. My birthday is this week and so I won't be posting as much but expect something!

Next, I have finally made a YouTube channel. I'm so excited for you guys to see this. It currently has 2 videos up and the channel is about beauty and some vlogs and stuff so if you are really interested  email me and I will send my channel link to you! If not, I'll be writing another post about this later so you can probably wait until then?

And now for some November inspiration!



I'm thinking about doing this, what do you guys think?





And now I am going to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment