Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CTC: Quick Last Minute Christmas Gifts


There's only 6 more days left! Anyways, today I'm writing about some last minute gifts you can get someone or some small gifts if you have a tight budget.

Hot Chocolate Mixes:

 I find these hot chocolate mixes so cute, They come in little packs and you tear them open, pour it into the cup, add water and your toppings on and you'er good to go! They have a lot of unique flavours, I picked up 2 packets from Hallmark for $1.50 each.


 Gum Packets: 

I mainly use these gifts as stocking stuffers or I put it with another gift to add a little something extra! These were from Walmart and they came in a pack of 4 for $3.
I got Peppermint flavour, perfect for Christmas!

Shower Gels: 
  The next items I got were shower gels and they came in a pack of 7 for $8. These were from Winners and Winners is kind of like a Target but it's Canadian.
 I really love the scent Snow Flurries.

Mini Hand Sanitizers:
 I absolutely love these adorable hand santizers from Bath & Bodyworks. They have a ton of unique scents and the pictures on the Christmas ones are absolutely adorable.  I got these 2 in a 3 for $5 sale. The third one is also Jolly Gingerbread.

 Candles:
 The last thing I got was this Ambered Spice & Vanilla candle from Winners. I wish you guys could smell this, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I love it! The illustrations on the side are also very cute.  This was $6 and it's a soywax candle.You can also buy this online here.
adorable little winter hats. 


I hope you found this helpful! Leave a comment below!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment