Thursday, February 07, 2013

i'm bad.

I seem to be writing quite a lot of these posts now.. I'm sorry guys but blogging take a good chunk of my time and I need to be using that time towards school and some other things in my life.

But because I feel so horrible about this, I won't leave it here. I'm not going to promise to blog alot, I won't even promise once a week. What I do promise is I'll write as much as I can. Thanks for understanding.

Now onto the fun part! Here are some snapshots from my life. These were taken in January/February.

Yes, it's an earcuff and I love it! I got this from Claire's for about $6 and I really love it, it's so cute. I'm thinking about writing a post just about this because I love it!

This picture is pretty random, in fact, most of these pictures are. I just made Smore's and I thought it would be super fun just to show you the oozy deliciousness of it!

I saw this pair of spoon/fork in Pier 1 Imports and it's so unique! I mean, can you imagine a giant fork just hanging there in your bedroom or dining room?

I was trying to change my phone camera settings when I took this picture by accident..my hair looks blonde in this picture. I'm a brunette and I'm never going blonde because of this picture! I look horrible! *no offense to any of the blondes out there, I'm sure you're gorgeous.

I've been having a ton of fun too, I had a Winter Break for 2 weeks and this picture was taken at a sleepover in January. This facemask is your typical green cucumbers in a spa type of mask but it really works!

I hope you had a bit of fun looking at these pictures.

xx Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment