Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review: Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells Trio

In the blog universe and the Youtube world, everyone talks about this Wet N Wild trio and how it's an essential. Now that I've bought it and tried it, I have to agree, this trio is amazing.


The back of the packaging shows you how to apply these colors, I think the steps are a nice touch, they're very helpful.


The trio comes with three colors, an eyelid, browbone and crease.


The eyelid color is a shimmery light pink. It's very pretty and subtle. All of the colors in this trio are shimmery.


The browbone color is a white and the shimmer is not that noticible until you actually put it on your browbone.


I love the crease color, it's just a simple shimmery brown that works with my other eyeshadow colors that aren't in this trio.


The picture above was taken late in the afternoon in natural sunlight.

 This picture was taken with my lamp on so it casts a little bit of a yellowy glow.

I give this product a 5/5 because the pigmentation is amazing, the color really stands out without a primer and I just love the way the colors all match.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I am always looking for good eyeshadow...thanks for the tip! I added you to the beauty blog list at http://www.blogsbykids.net/ Hope it send a few new bloggers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post and blog:)
    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete